What are you doing right now? - Page 774

AlpineZone

Page 774 of 1361 FirstFirst ... 2746747247647727737747757767848248741274 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 13603
    Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Stalling. I need to wash dishes and take a shower, plus run errands... oh yeah, and write a paper and do other homework. Instead, I feel like doing nothing.
    you never feel like doing anything..

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    That's what happens when you're stuck home most of your life. Hard to remain motivated when the only jobs you do get undone nearly immediately. My work is never completed.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

You wouldn't either if you always had to do something for one cranky kid or the other, and you finally got a chance to sit down. Now I know why old people just enjoy sitting in silence, they're recovering from post-traumatic toddler disorder.
    Dyslexics Have More Nuf !

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlenut View Post
    You wouldn't either if you always had to do something for one cranky kid or the other, and you finally got a chance to sit down. Now I know why old people just enjoy sitting in silence, they're recovering from post-traumatic toddler disorder.
    I can't wait to get some girl pregnant one day..

I can't wait to get some girl pregnant one day..
    Can vinyl reproduce?
    Dyslexics Have More Nuf !

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlenut View Post
    Can vinyl reproduce?
    ask highwaystar..

I just might do some parking lot pimping at the Farmers market..I haven't been there in a few weeks!!!!

Sitting in the driveway. The kids fell asleep on the way home from running errands and there is no way in heck that I'm waking them up after the monster tantrum in Target! Going to do some homework after I read email.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Done with my AM caffiene loading. Off to HD to get some supplies for errands and drop my bike off for a tune up.

Making a list of things I have to do before my date tonight..I wonder what McLovin would have to say about that..anyway I'm just thinking about the fun had on the slopes at Blue..here's a shot for stoke!!!
    Last edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich; Apr 23, 2009 at 8:36 PM.

Thread Information