• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

What do you do now that Blue is closed?

Go running and drink beer..I'm currently suffering for PPSARD Post Pocono Skiing and Riding Disorder..it happens every April..I'm in weekend warrior mode since I've already burned 13 vacation days so far this year..

drjeff

I Doc i empathesize with your problem and have been in that predicament.--it's NOT easy on anyone.

-Its very commendable to want to keep everyone happy , satisfied, content , wait free, rendering excellant patient service etc etc . But unfortunately sometimes this thing called "LIFE "happens in spite of all of our planning , procedure manuals , employee training etc .

Here's a thought 4 what its worth for your training manual --"If confused on how to schedule SNAFUS talk to DR Jeff before committing "-- Good luck and take care

warp

I was thinking more along the lines of "Dr J really, really, really means it when he puts 'don't schedule anyone here' in the schedule in the computer" :rolleyes:

Right now I'm just trying to fight of a major case of "spring fever" that seemed to come over me at lunch-time ;)

Warp Daddy

it was such a nice day A bunch of us ole rockers decided to have an impromtu Guns and Roses garage jam session this afternoon . I have great neigbors thank god ---- had a great time crankin the Gibson LP standard -- dam wish i was half the "axeman" Slash is tho-- such is LIFE :D

snoseek

Still looking for a job. The job market right now is as bad as I've seen it in my life. I just applied for a rep job for a meat company just like Deadheadskier. I'm sick of nights and weekends.

Posting on here because there's a commercial during My Name Is Earl..I missed that show during ski season because I was usually on my way home from night skiing around this time..I'd rather be skiing..oh well 36 more hours till Belleayre..

Still looking for a job. The job market right now is as bad as I've seen it in my life. I just applied for a rep job for a meat company just like Deadheadskier. I'm sick of nights and weekends.

What is your specialty?? If you're good at sales..you can always make $$$$...I used to sell Satallite dishes door to door in Montana and I averaged about 20 bucks an hour..

snoseek

What is your specialty?? If you're good at sales..you can always make $$$$...I used to sell Satallite dishes door to door in Montana and I averaged about 20 bucks an hour..

I've been a chef for a real long time now. I have little sales experience but know how to talk to chefs. Like I said I'm tired of late nights/weekends and the pita that comes with running commercial kitchens. I'ts not sustainable anymore, I would miss it though.

I've been a chef for a real long time now. I have little sales experience but know how to talk to chefs. Like I said I'm tired of late nights/weekends and the pita that comes with running commercial kitchens. I'ts not sustainable anymore, I would miss it though.

You realize that sales jobs involve waking up early which means less first tracks..

snoseek

You realize that sales jobs involve waking up early which means less first tracks..

Yeah, huge huge sacrifice, I know. I would be o.k hitting loveland or monarch on weekends and night skiing at keystone if it snows. The off season is real short so I could still do pretty good. I don't really need to ski everyday anymore.