• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Hawkshot99

Witnessing my 15 yr old and 3 of his friends attempting to drink a gallon of milk each. One just puked. Thanks for asking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallon_challenge

It will make for fine youtube video.

Been done before..........I have a very tough stomach.:p

Used to have tons of food races with friends.

Eat a block of cheese, then drink a bottle of ketchup
Eat several boxes of pudding
Milk challenge
Edward 40 Hands

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Do you have your boots and skis on?

LOL! Not in my bed I don't! :lol:
Tonight, I actually am sitting on the edge of the bed with the laptop, wearing my boots. Feet must have really swelled up today because they are extremely uncomfortable right now (and I only have nylon knee highs on - an experiment for spring skiing since I don't need to keep my feet warm anyway). I'm trying to decide if I should drive up to Mt. Snow tomorrow (without the family) for what will likely be a short day of skiing. Especially since I haven't even prepared/packed yet and it's 10PM. And I really need to get the laundry done.

Another exciting night in our household.

Hawkshot99

an experiment for spring skiing since I don't need to keep my feet warm anyway). I'm trying to decide if I should drive up to Mt. Snow tomorrow (without the family) for what will likely be a short day of skiing. Especially since I haven't even prepared/packed yet and it's 10PM. And I really need to get the laundry done.

Another exciting night in our household.

My regular socks are super thin, thicker than stockings but not by much.

Yes go to Mt. Snow! You can be packed in 15 mins. and brian can do the laundry!:-o

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
My regular socks are pretty thin, too. They have shin padding (and I think heel?) but otherwise, quite thin.

I better get these boots off and figure some things out. Like how to get there. :oops:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Link doesn't work. Brian says I should go. Looked up the directions on their site and it's uber easy from here. 6 hrs in the car for a few hours of skiing? Hmmm... better get to bed.

deadheadskier

Staff member

You work for a bank right?

Not exactly what I'd call 'bankers hours'. My old man was an investment banker. If he wasn't at work, he was working at home tirelessly. Glad it paid off for him and he was able to walk away from it at 55.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
OK, just finished work :cry:

I started the day about 7AM, driving out to PA and visit my parents grave. On the way back stopped and picked up $300 worth of buffalo meat, love that stuff.

BeanoNYC

I am getting ready to head up to Mt. Snow! Haven't gone any further than Mohawk/Sundown before by myself. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Have a good one!

Nice! You meet anyone up there? I'm actually going to head to the gym, then pack for a trip to Floriday. Hopefully there will be snow left when I get back.