What are you doing right now? - Page 9

AlpineZone

Page 9 of 1365 FirstFirst ... 789101119591095091009 ... LastLast
    Supposed to go skiing but weather no cooperating,Work for a few hours i guess.Praying for spring weather all next week

Thinking about how nice Sunday's spring skiing will be.
    ------
    Chris K http://chickenjam.blogspot.com
    The Ski Cheap Or Die Calendar Project -If you have anything that you think should be on the calendar, pm me!

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    Taxes.
    D'ont even get me started on this. The State of Maine can go screw

effin' crooks

Having a deep philosophical debate with myself over multiple accounting issues
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

Something of a common thread here....I'm going over some reports in anticipation of a meeting with my accountant for tax filing.

I wonder if he'll think it's a good idea to deduct ski trips as a medical expense? Mental health matters, doesn't it?
    Happy Trails

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Skimeister View Post
    Something of a common thread here....I'm going over some reports in anticipation of a meeting with my accountant for tax filing.

I wonder if he'll think it's a good idea to deduct ski trips as a medical expense? Mental health matters, doesn't it?
    What you need to do is have more conferences where you're skiing! I think that's how one of my orthopedists pulls that off.

Just trying to wrangle the kids. Looking at the mess of a house and wishing it would magically pick itself up.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Mental Health matters so does professional development workshops on the effects of prolonged gravity and speed on the human condition or from a business perspective " Skiing the bumpy world of corporate change "

LMAO good luck guys with the tax masters
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Sitting here thinking that I should get my butt moving and wax the skis before we head out on the slopes today.
    skiing is not just an activity, it is a lifestyle!

About to do laundry...one washer and one dryer for a building with 14 apartments means I have to do my laundry early..then I'm hitting up the Jewish Deli for some corned beef, pickles, chips, and maybe some soup..and by then it should be beer-thirty. After skiing the past 6 days in a row..it feels weird not skiing today but I'll be skiing next weekend in the Catskills.

Lamenting the near end of the season and the fact that I'll never catch up with GSS in total posts. On-call for my business so not on the mountains. Thankfully for me, but not for others, this is not the picture-perfect day that last Sunday was.
    ------
    Chris K http://chickenjam.blogspot.com
    The Ski Cheap Or Die Calendar Project -If you have anything that you think should be on the calendar, pm me!

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.

Thread Information