• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
In the grand tradition of such threads as "What's for dinner" and "What's for lunch", how about what are you doing right now?

I'm bored out of my freakin' mind. Finally got the kids into bed about 20 minutes ago and I'm sitting here, waiting for water to boil for egg noodles while drinking a toasted almond. Wishing someone would have actually watched the kids for me tonight (instead of making excuses like they always do) so I could be at Sundown instead for my measly green trail runs. Looking at my skis wishing I could find somewhere to put them other than next to the desk in the center of the freakin' apartment. Brian left for work around 5:30AM and apparently won't be home for another couple of hours.

Yeah, not in a good mood.

How about you?

Hawkshot99

Lying in bed watching Cops and surfin. So bored. Got out of bed for lunch and that is all today. Pissed at friends who said we would do something tonight, but now they don't feel like it......

dmc

Packing my drums for drive down to Palenville for a gig with the trippy funk band..
Also chugging coffee to wake up after napping..

Greg

Staff member
I'm replying to this thread.

Warp Daddy

I'm here surfing but i'm toasted we Just got home from skiing all day @ Titus Mtn .They close tomorrow, too bad it was a sunny 26 degree day with a really deep snowpack yet, no bare spots but they are running out of weekday customers. -- Too bad but at least today was a great last day . Hoping that Stowe holds up since i have a voucher there that is good till 4/20

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Wise asses. :roll:

Andy - Sorry you're still working.

At least my kids are still sleeping. And after a couple of toasted almonds, I have a good buzz going. Counts for something, right?

Going back to reading my book... Something Borrowed.

Thanks, but figure since I can't ski anyway, I'll be a trooper now. Just finished my job, but still on a conference call with my coleagues listening to them working and distracting them by playing funny tunes. :lol:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm also watching some lame Jane Austen movie my wife is making me watch. :roll:

Thus my reason for being online.
Which one?

(Clearly my book is sooooo enthralling, eh? That's because I cheated and read the last few pages already... now I'm just going through the motions.)

wa-loaf

Which one?

(Clearly my book is sooooo enthralling, eh? That's because I cheated and read the last few pages already... now I'm just going through the motions.)

Emma. :puke:

But I was watching Scream before this came on.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Ah, yes. Scream. Quality TV. :D I would watch a movie but I don't dare make too much noise. The kids' room is on the other side of the TV. If it's on when they go to bed, they're used to it. But if I were to turn it on now, there are no guarantees. Actually, my daughter will sleep. It's the boy who's trouble. He'll probably wake up right around when Brian finally comes home from work.

wa-loaf

Both kids rooms open to the living room where we have the tv. Noise isn't much of an issue for them. Although we also learned quickly what they sound like when they are just up and grumpy and when they are really upset/sick. If they wake up grumpy we leave them alone. They'll fall back asleep eventually.