• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

Scotty we all wish you the best , you are doing the right thing seeking help . Know that folks care and are pulling for you to get to the otherside and breakthrough . Stay focused and strong dude ! All the best .

warp

Richard Lineback

Due to lockdown there is not that much choice :) it is either reading a detective story or playing some computer games. Mostly Path of Exile. By the way it is a wonderful action RPG with great services to help you win. This one is my favourite https://overgear.com/games/poe Unlike others these guys really take care of your privacy!

Last edited:

Cornhead

Tweaking, updating, and improving the site! ⛷🎉
This reads really funny, you get the "tweaking" out of context before finishing the sentence, or more accurately in the context of "what are you doing", visions of meth use. Thanks for your efforts updating and improving the site... especially while tweaking, must be hard.😉

Kudos to you, and Harvey, New York Ski Blog, for keeping your forums running all these years. I'm amazed they both still exist, and would miss them if they didn't.

Rob Forster

Due to lockdown there is not that much choice :) it is either reading a detective story or playing some computer games. Mostly WoW. By the way it is a wonderful MORPG with great services to help you win. This one is my favourite. Unlike others these guys really take care of your privacy!
Atm I am playing World of Warcraft. Under the circumstances it has become my #1 hobby.

jannick

Due to lockdown there is not that much choice :) it is either reading a detective story or playing some computer games. Mostly Path of Exile. By the way it is a wonderful action RPG with great services to help you win. This one is my favourite Unlike others these guys really take care of your privacy!
Yes, i also like Path of Exile, it's really a good RPG

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Going to start building a bunk bed from lumber this week to being to our cabin. Found a cool design on YouTube. of course lumber costs now are nearly $300 to build, a few months ago it would have been around $100.

Phantom Freakz

Hi there :)
At the moment I am re-listening to old trance music by van Buuren, Tiesto and van Dijk. Their music bring me back to my childhood, awesome feeling.

Scottyskis2

Watch movie
Great Christmas dark movie from FXM Channel
A Christmas Carol that was remade few years ago its excellent movie dark but made for our times

tonnyhigh

I'm reading And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. Pretty entertaining, I'm working on my essay about this book. Hope I'll finish it at high level. Luckily I found expert service at https://www.customwritings.com to write my essays for me and help me with grammar check and proofreading online. I think such services are great option for students.

Last edited:

Scottyskis2

In the grand tradition of such threads as "What's for dinner" and "What's for lunch", how about what are you doing right now?

I'm bored out of my freakin' mind. Finally got the kids into bed about 20 minutes ago and I'm sitting here, waiting for water to boil for egg noodles while drinking a toasted almond. Wishing someone would have actually watched the kids for me tonight (instead of making excuses like they always do) so I could be at Sundown instead for my measly green trail runs. Looking at my skis wishing I could find somewhere to put them other than next to the desk in the center of the freakin' apartment. Brian left for work around 5:30AM and apparently won't be home for another couple of hours.

Yeah, not in a good mood.

How about you?
Bump same I borrd all the time now it OK because I have great life and have great friends and family that keeps me going
Bump an old thread why not
Watch French open semi finals live on TV now know dad is watching too and playing tennis enjoy with with his great friend s who are in heaven to great match so far

Scottyskis2

Watch tennis Wimbledon on my bed on ESPN 1 and 2 always enjoy this game so did my late dad know he enjoy from heaven and playing all his favorite sports and hobbies