• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:( I've been living vicariously through you!

My lame gym story is that my son had swim lessons this morning. Even though he screamed and refused to put his bathing suit on in the locker room, he had a blast. Couldn't get enough of jumping in the pool. Loved hanging out in the water. Even let me dunk him several times, which impressed the teacher. He'll be 2 in late May so while he's not really swimming yet, at least he's enjoying the water.

See, told you that was lame. ;)

Right now, I'm decompressing. I need to write a 5-7 pg paper this weekend but I'm not ready to work on it yet.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
:( I've been living vicariously through you!

My lame gym story is that my son had swim lessons this morning. Even though he screamed and refused to put his bathing suit on in the locker room, he had a blast. Couldn't get enough of jumping in the pool. Loved hanging out in the water. Even let me dunk him several times, which impressed the teacher. He'll be 2 in late May so while he's not really swimming yet, at least he's enjoying the water.

See, told you that was lame. ;)

Right now, I'm decompressing. I need to write a 5-7 pg paper this weekend but I'm not ready to work on it yet.
That's awesome, I used to teach swimming lessons to kids that age and they are a blast!

Sitting at work killing time..gonna help out the deliver driver in a few minutes..I was going to go hiking this afternoon on the Appalachian Trail with Atomic Jeff but he bailed so I don't know what to do..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Working from home...which translates into paying bills, gonna partially clean out the garage and then maybe take the bike into the shop for my yearly tune-up. Around 2, I'm meeting some of my co-workers for brown-bag beers.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Stalling. I need to wash dishes and take a shower, plus run errands... oh yeah, and write a paper and do other homework. Instead, I feel like doing nothing.

You wouldn't either if you always had to do something for one cranky kid or the other, and you finally got a chance to sit down. Now I know why old people just enjoy sitting in silence, they're recovering from post-traumatic toddler disorder.

I can't wait to get some girl pregnant one day..:daffy:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Sitting in the driveway. The kids fell asleep on the way home from running errands and there is no way in heck that I'm waking them up after the monster tantrum in Target! Going to do some homework after I read email.

Making a list of things I have to do before my date tonight..I wonder what McLovin would have to say about that..anyway I'm just thinking about the fun had on the slopes at Blue..here's a shot for stoke!!!

Last edited: