• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Happy hour sometime?

AZ happy hour

• Yes, name the time and place

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Not interested

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

2knees

I know a few of you work in the hartford area. Who wants to do a happy hour sometime. There a bunch of places in hartford and the surrounding area. I've been to far too many of them. :lol:

Paul

I know a few of you work in the hartford area. Who wants to do a happy hour sometime. There a bunch of places in hartford and the surrounding area. I've been to far too many of them. :lol:

Just as long as it isn't the Olde Towne.....:wink:

BeanoNYC

Hmmm...I could make a drive up from work and be in Hartford by 5:30 on my way to Mount Snow sometime.

Paul

Aw crap, just realized that if its a Friday, the first one that works for me is May 2nd.

May have to be a recurring thing....

2knees

Aw crap, just realized that if its a Friday, the first one that works for me is May 2nd.

May have to be a recurring thing....

hell yeah we can do that. its stil ski season so i wasnt thinking of tonight or anything.

MR. evil

Randi and I both work in Hartford, an AZ happy hour would be radical. :-D

My recomendation would be Pigs Eys Pub (above Black Eyes Sallies, on Asylum) or Sweet Janes (on Pratt street). Both are laid back places, have good friday happy hours and have parking near by. IMO Pigs Eye has the best happy hour, 2$ drafts and they even have a decent buffet:-D

Paul

My recomendation would be Pigs Eys Pub (above Black Eyes Sallies, on Asylum) or Sweet Janes (on Pratt street). Both are laid back places, have good friday happy hours and have parking near by. IMO Pigs Eye has the best happy hour, 2$ drafts and they even have a decent buffet:-D

Good, I was hoping the younger crowd would chime-in. Back in my day, that would've been the North Shore (above the Civic Pub) and you would've gone to Scarlett O'Hara's on Pratt, Mad Murphy's near Union, The Hartford Brewery in the Gold Building or The Russian Lady on Ann.

Lawn...off of it.

drjeff

Could work for me. Maybe we should try and plan for for after the snow melts so as not to create a conflict snow vs. booze ;)

2knees

Good, I was hoping the younger crowd would chime-in. Back in my day, that would've been the North Shore (above the Civic Pub) and you would've gone to Scarlett O'Hara's on Pratt, Mad Murphy's near Union, The Hartford Brewery in the Gold Building or The Russian Lady on Ann.

Lawn...off of it.

damn bro, we had to have crossed paths at some point. The Russian Lady??? Maybe we even exchanged some punches at some point! :lol:

Pigs Eye is cool. I've been there a couple of times. We'll definitely have to do this.

Could work for me. Maybe we should try and plan for for after the snow melts so as not to create a conflict snow vs. booze ;)

sure, we can try for sometime in may or so.

MR. evil

Pat, what time were you thinking of getting together...................noon?:-D

Paul

damn bro, we had to have crossed paths at some point. The Russian Lady??? Maybe we even exchanged some punches at some point! :lol:

Probably, I used to lurk the mean streets of Hartford nightlife from about '89 until '98-ish.

And I am of Irish and Scottish descent... :-D

Pat, what time were you thinking of getting together...................noon?:-D

Well, I'm usually hittin' the ol' beddie-bye at 10.

Greg

Staff member
I'm down. Where/when?