• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Quick Question

swade2469

I am planning on a half day tomorrow :beer: at either Crotched, Pats, or Ragged. Snowboarding. No problem on downhill, however, beginning terrain park rider with plenty of ambnition. In Exeter, NH with about 1.5 - 2 hours drive time tolerance. Need the Info. Thanks! :beer:

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
not sure where exeter is, but crotched would be my bet given those options since i'm sure ragged won't have their woods open yet. crotch seems to be building up a nice size park from what i saw.

57stevey

Another nice thing about Crotched is the "half-day" is actually 6 hours... 9-3 or 3-9... it's Ragged for me tomorrow since I have a BOGO coupon... have a great time!

swade2469

very cool, thanks for the suggestions. I hope I am not toasting as much as in my first reply, might fall a tad more. However, if we get a foot on the seacoast, notch up a couple more toasts!

sledhaulingmedic

I'd guess the Crotch would be just over an hour from Exeter...101 to 114 to 13 to 136 to 47 (unless you know the back roads :wink: )

Look very good the other night, although I just stopped to visit and didn't ski.

swade2469

Just got an update from NECN ( the news channel here) 18" by sunday noon!!!!! Possible hookey on Mon?