• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Car Insurance

loafer89

But wasn't it the dudes fault..it stinks AIG owns Stowe so they're totally legit..

Yes it was the guys fault, but they are being cheap by having the repairs done without OEM parts which I refuse to accept as I am still making payments on the car. I will be taking the car to a great local repair shop in about two weeks and the owner will have the adjustor there to see what else they need to pay out.

This is my first accident so this is all new to me.

loafer89

Saleen08.jpg

When my son is done with college I would like to get a supercharged Rousch, that is one nasty @ass mustang. I drove one at a dealer last year, but they are $45,000 which is not terrible considering the S281 cost me $36,600 in 1997. My car before this one was a 1993 Mustang Cobra, so I like limited edition cars.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Saleen08.jpg

When my son is done with college I would like to get a supercharged Rousch, that is one nasty @ass mustang. I drove one at a dealer last year, but they are $45,000 which is not terrible considering the S281 cost me $36,600 in 1997. My car before this one was a 1993 Mustang Cobra, so I like limited edition cars.
Thanks for the pic...very nice! Steeda is nice as well....and less $$$ then saleen and rousch.