• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I need a Miracle

Stache

Website
WWW.SKIWITHSTACHE.COM
(idea stolen from Kzone board)
OK, so folks cannot offer to sell or trade any vouchers or lift tickets by posting a thread, so if you are looking for vouchers/ lift tickets then post your wish list of mountains here and those with same can PM you.

For all those to whom it applies, Gerry's dead, the tour is over, go home, cut your hair, and find a job.

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
(idea stolen from Kzone board)
OK, so folks cannot offer to sell or trade any vouchers or lift tickets by posting a thread, so if you are looking for vouchers/ lift tickets then post your wish list of mountains here and those with same can PM you.

For all those to whom it applies, Gerry's dead, the tour is over, go home, cut your hair, and find a job.

Just curious, were you posting this as a suggestion or was it commentary on the thread I had just started? No matter what, one person was kind enough to offer me a pair of tix but the pm had a 2 hour window of opportunity, which I missed. :sad:

Last edited: