• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Kid skis

wa-loaf

Sell 'em at a swap in the fall. Help to pay for the new set.

Also, nice to hear you are graduating to big kid skis. :wink: :beer:

wa-loaf

Post what you have here too. Plenty of folks with kids on the board.

madskier6

That is why I always did seasonal rentals for my children. Every year they get a new pair of skis (for them) & you don't have to deal with getting rid of them when they outgrow them. Just turn them in. Also, if there are any problems with the equipment during the year, the ski shop will fix it for free (for the most part).

ALLSKIING

Staff member
That is why I always did seasonal rentals for my children. Every year they get a new pair of skis (for them) & you don't have to deal with getting rid of them when they outgrow them. Just turn them in. Also, if there are any problems with the equipment during the year, the ski shop will fix it for free (for the most part).

Thats what they were season rentals but new ones. The shop went out of business the next year and he sold me two sets of skis and boots for $120.00 So it was an easy choice.

BeanoNYC

Dave...I'll throw them up on ebay for you if you'd like. I'll just write you a check or paypal the winning bid minus ebay and paypal fees to you. You email me the pictures and ship them from the North Fork.

drjeff

If you have enough of them, you could have them turned into a kids sized adirondack chair by these guys:

http://skichair.com/kids/greenjello.asp

My wife had a few old pairs from my quiver turned into an adirondack chair for me as a father's day present a few years back. It's really cool fixture on my patio at home!

Their t-shirts look VERY IMPRESSIVE too! ;)

http://www.skichair.com/wear/wear.aspx

Last edited: