• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

vBulletin Blog?

Would you use a blog feature integrated into the forum?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • What's a "blog"?

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Greg

Staff member
vBulletin has a blog add-on that integrates with your forum user account. More info here. Please respond to the poll and if there is enough interest, I might consider installing it. Feel free to discuss here too.

Greg

Staff member
Bump. Any more feedback?

Moe Ghoul

I think its a great idea, I was doing a consumption/exercise log on another board, but there were too many whiners there. That log actually helped me reduce intake and workout more just to avoid the shame factor. Public humiliation is a strong motivator.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
would entries count toward my overall post count??? It's all about the post count..

Ty, stop posting under Dork's name!

love to dance with cemetery girls
The moon comes out the earth unfurls
No time to waste the hours fade
They come awake the dead parade
Fresh souls in the cornfield
Anthony put them there

Greg

Staff member
Any other comments? Not an overwhelming desire...

Greg

Staff member
maybe give it a shot and if use is limited, pull the plug?

Well, there is a cost involved. Although it's minimal and not a determining factor. I just prefer not to "bloat" the forum installation with something that might not see much use.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Well, there is a cost involved. Although it's minimal and not a determining factor. I just prefer not to "bloat" the forum installation with something that might not see much use.

Makes sense. For my needs, I could always just post a thread with the information I'm looking to store and bump every once in awhile to add more info, annoy other azers and take up bandwith :razz: