• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The AlpineZone Battle Royal

Greg

Staff member
Really it's all good, but really hiking for skiing really can't be looked down on. This is the closest think to true natural skiing there is.

WTF is "true natural skiing?" :blink:

This?
442ski.jpg

dmc

If it weren't for the skiers of Tucks mogul skiing may never have started... It was in the gullys of Tuckerman Raine that modern skiing saw born... And the old Austrian crap got tossed out the window...

Look it up..

Greg

Staff member
If it weren't for the skiers of Tucks mogul skiing may never have started... It was in the gullys of Tuckerman Raine that modern skiing saw born... And the old Austrian crap got tossed out the window...

Look it up..

Oh great. Here comes the hippy snowboarder trying to be the voice of reason... :roll:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
BTW: You guys can have AndyZee. We were going to recruit him, but after seeing his fatass barely make it up Hillmans Highway once I've decided you guys get him.

Austin, one thing I have to say for you, you're probably the only person on this board that could make Greg look manly.:smash:

Last edited:

awf170

:lol: That's awesome. So...let's pin it down and try to figure out what the bump skier to turn earner day ratio is. 3:1? 4:1? Looks like my meager 41 day season is at least a 123 day turn-earner season. Sweet! :cool:

Yup. Those turn earners are kinda like GSS who counts 90 minute sessions at Blue Mountain as a full ski day... :lol:
'

Don't worry, us hikers are in such superior shape that when we do go to resort we crank out mad steezy vert to make up for the touring.

Would whip Greg and AWF in a Chinese downhill.

On its on, chunky. So do you think you'll have actually started your diet by the time? Or will you still be shooting for next Monday? Your fatass will be gasping for air about a third of the way down chute.

Look it up..

Pwned.

(Man I go away for a couple of hours and look at the awesomeness I find. This thread makes me proud.)

campgottagopee

This thread is great:smash:

Bump skiers??? Yah, okey dokey----only reason bumps even form is because you wussy's need to check off some speed so your mamma doesn't get scared. Some say bump skiers rip, I say bump skiers are friggin chicken chit fake effers trying to impress someone.

Turn earners---PA LEASE----do us all a favor and go hike the Long Trail or something. Green Peace is calling---nuff said

Beer drinkin', cig smokin', carhartt wearin skiers of Greek Peak are the REAL MEN of the mountain.....nasty 900 vert yo!!!!!!!

jack97

Beer drinkin', cig smokin', carhartt wearin skiers of Greek Peak are the REAL MEN of the mountain.....nasty 900 vert yo!!!!!!!

Yeah..... hungover & brown teeth old farts on super carver skis. That's radical skiing. :wink:

2knees

This thread is great:smash:

Bump skiers??? Yah, okey dokey----only reason bumps even form is because you wussy's need to check off some speed so your mamma doesn't get scared. Some say bump skiers rip, I say bump skiers are friggin chicken chit fake effers trying to impress someone.

Turn earners---PA LEASE----do us all a favor and go hike the Long Trail or something. Green Peace is calling---nuff said

Long live the Carhartt skiers! Saw one at Mt. Snow on closing day. toughest apparel known to man.

Bump skiers not only ignore pain, we relish it. Only bada$$ mofo's like myself still ski bumps when you can barely walk from the car to the lodge but still rip the snot out of super steep manly trails like Ego Alley. :lol:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Long live the Carhartt skiers! Saw one at Mt. Snow on closing day. toughest apparel known to man.

I love how Greg starts these threads. The 36 year old "core" bump skier with 3 years of bumps under his belt. Come back and talk to me after you have another 20 years of punishment on your body. Only bada$$ mofo's like myself still ski bumps when you can barely walk from the car to the lodge but still rip the snot out of super steep manly trails like Ego Alley. :lol:

Very good points, I think you could consider Greg a "Park Ave" skier. So long as there's no bare spots, lifts are running, mancurist is available, he's there!

Very good points, I think you could consider Greg a "Park Ave" skier. So long as there's no bare spots, lifts are running, mancurist is available, he's there!

Along with some ski industry brown nosing..lol..for ads on here for some new Crabgrawlers..

An early start for Greg is 10:00AM..

BLESS

I still have a month left of quality skiing...

Hmm... lets compare what Greg skied last Friday vs. what I skied.
http://forums.alpinezone.com/27324-sugarbush-4-25-2008-a.html
vs.
http://timefortuckerman.com/forums/showpost.php?p=111401&postcount=5

Looks like a close call. Right...

(This thread is going to be fun:uzi::flame:)

BTW: You guys can have AndyZee. We were going to recruit him, but after seeing his fatass barely make it up Hillmans Highway once I've decided you guys get him.

that shot you took with the contrails from the jet is $$$$$