Ugly, depressing green!

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Ugly, depressing green!

The update overrode my settings. I had to see green. Thankfully, after 1 minute and a change of settings, my life is back in order.

-Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by kcyanks1 View Post
    The update overrode my settings. I had to see green. Thankfully, after 1 minute and a change of settings, my life is back in order.
    Still Blue for me. You probably had it set for the default, which changes when Greg feels in the mood...
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Still Blue for me. You probably had it set for the default, which changes when Greg feels in the mood...
    I really doubt it -- I changed it years ago to be blue all the time. I had it blue all last evil time of year (i.e., summer)
    -Kenny

AHHHH, Thank you I have been waiting for this.

I really doubt it -- I changed it years ago to be blue all the time. I had it blue all last evil time of year (i.e., summer)
    Hmmm... Interesting, can't say what happened then, mine stayed blue, thankfully!
    Brian

Arghhh, I have to reset to blue!

First you take the board down for maintenance in prime mid-morning posting time! Then you shock us with the spring colors when it comes back
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    First you take the board down for maintenance in prime mid-morning posting time! Then you shock us with the spring colors when it comes back
    Same thing happened to me
    -Kenny

Hmmm... Interesting, can't say what happened then, mine stayed blue, thankfully!
    Well, it's all fixed. If only I can make it actually be winter again so easily
    -Kenny

I force the default color each time I change over. The reactions are priceless...
    I ski double black diamonds.

Same thing happened to me
    For those that don't know how to fix this green screen tragedy Just go into the "Edit Options" link under the "User CP" heading of the "tool bar" and then scroll down to the bottom of the Edit Options to the "Forum Skin" choice under the "miscellaneous options" header and you can reset to the soothing color of winter blue that we all love
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

Thread Information