• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ugly, depressing green!

Green is in:

cannabis-drying.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

drjeff

From all the tarter??

That and random chunks of tooth/old filling material, gum tissue, and the occasional good 'ol phlegm ball! Not a pretty site what goes into the filter, but what comes out of the filter is actually cleaner than the town water that supplies the office - By law we've got to have some SERIOUS filtration going on in the practice and in the case of many trace minerals/elements what we're releasing into the town sewer water has a LOWER concentration of those minerals/elements than what comes in.

That and random chunks of tooth/old filling material, gum tissue, and the occasional good 'ol phlegm ball! Not a pretty site what goes into the filter, but what comes out of the filter is actually cleaner than the town water that supplies the office - By law we've got to have some SERIOUS filtration going on in the practice and in the case of many trace minerals/elements what we're releasing into the town sewer water has a LOWER concentration of those minerals/elements than what comes in.

Yikes everytime I read one of your dental posts..it makes me want to brush and floss even more. I already sleep with a mouthguard because I'm a grinder and my canines aren't sharp anymore.

drjeff

Yikes everytime I read one of your dental posts..it makes me want to brush and floss even more. I already sleep with a mouthguard because I'm a grinder and my canines aren't sharp anymore.

There might just be a little method to my madness! ;)

As much as most folks think us dentist's are just sadistic, money hungry animals that live for folks poor oral health and enjoy making them feel guilty about not taking care of their mouths, most of us when it comes down to it would much rather tell you after you've had your teeth cleaned that you're good for another 6 months! Although once or twice a day we do need to go into that stereotypical sadistic bad guy/gal so we can appease our drill happy selves! LOL! ;)