• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Upgrade to vBulletin 3.7.x

Greg

Staff member
I've upgraded the forums to vBulletin version 3.7.0. There have been several template changes and many new features added so things may look a bit whacky for a bit. Please let me know of any issues.

Greg

Staff member
I would encourage everyone to take a look at the new FAQ to get a feel for some of the new features. The biggest change is to the User Profiles which now includes Profile Page Customization, Social Groups, Friends and Contacts Lists, & Albums and Pictures.

noski

I would encourage everyone to take a look at the new FAQ to get a feel for some of the new features. The biggest change is to the User Profiles which now includes Profile Page Customization, Social Groups, Friends and Contacts Lists, & Albums and Pictures.

It appears I have no friends. That's depressing.....

BeanoNYC

I was able to tag a thread before and tried to tag another but alas, it looks like my type A tagging was shut down.

JimG.

Staff member
Not sure about the friends thing...not alot of time to play with new features.

kcyanks1

Maybe a good idea to make groups based on ski areas we like to ski at or where we live..maybe make meet ups a little easier? I'll create a NYC group and hopefully won't be the only person in it :)

Greg

Staff member
Maybe a good idea to make groups based on ski areas we like to ski at or where we live..maybe make meet ups a little easier? I'll create a NYC group and hopefully won't be the only person in it :)

That's a great idea! Not really sure what the benefits of the social groups will be, but perhaps if anything, you can determine what you might have in common with other members.

Greg

Staff member
Tags

I like the Tags feature. After you add keyword tags to a thread, they become clickable and upon clicking them take you to a list of any other threads which have the same tag. Cool.

Greg

Staff member
vBulletin 3.7.1

Just upgraded to 3.7.1. Post any issues here.

Greg

Staff member
vBulletin 3.7.2 Patch Level 1

Just upgraded to 3.7.2 Patch Level 1. Post any issues here.