• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A quick concussion story

2knees

If he was in the way of were the throw was supposed to go then he would be out for blocking the throw....

actually thats not true. The baserunner has a right to the basepath. The ball hit me, i fell on the plate, so i did actually score the run. If a runner gets hit with a batted ball, then he is out. Or, if i was inside the baseline, towards the infield, and was hit with the throw, i could be called out. neither was the case though.

catskills

Glad your ok.

When I am on first and the batter hits a grounder to the second basemen, I hate it when the 2nd basemen fields the grounder and throws it to 1st base instead of 2nd base where it should have been thrown with less than 2 outs. I know the 1st basemen is going to field the ball and if I am lucky throw it by my ear to the SS. If not so lucky I get the ball in the back of my head on the throw from 1st to 2nd base.

SkiDork

let the record show the counselor is holding up 2 fingers

071011lawyers_vinny.jpg