• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Warm weather this weekend!!!

Are You Psyched for the warm weekend??

• Total voters

dmc

ctenidae said:
I don't really care if it's mud, so long as I can get enough grip to turn occasionaly.

Something about a warm bluebird day that gets my stoked... Tomorow cant come soon enough!!!

dmc

thetrailboss said:
Looks like our 2.5 weeks of winter may be over. :-? :x

No way - pleanty of winter left!!!

Positive thoughts!!!!!

ctenidae

40 degrees all weekend at Sunapee. There is something nice about those temps. Sunny, too. Can't ask for much nicer.

Too bad no one's figured out ow to make the temp below freezing up to about 5 inches off the ground, then 45 above that.

bvibert

Staff member
I get depressed when the weather gets warm like this, I get scared that its not gonna get cold again and all the snow is gonna melt... :(

JimG.

Staff member
bvibert said:
I get depressed when the weather gets warm like this, I get scared that its not gonna get cold again and all the snow is gonna melt... :(

Sounds like a warmth phobia...get a grip dude, this is the East coast :wink: !

dmc

JimG. said:
bvibert said:

So jim... When you coming up?
Going to break out the teles tomorrow...

bvibert

Staff member
JimG. said:
bvibert said:

I know, you'd think I'd learn by now ;) No matter I try to make the best of it anyway... :beer:

dmc

bvibert said:
JimG. said:
bvibert said:

I know, you'd think I'd learn by now ;) No matter I try to make the best of it anyway... :beer:

Try putting ice cubes in you shorts... That should make you feel like it's cold again...

JimG.

Staff member
dmc said:

Tomorrow with my son David and Karl, Sunday with my son Peter. The boys improve most when we get some 1 on 1 time and the sibling rivalry stays home.

Peter thinks you're "kind of cool"; he didn't elaborate why.

stomachdoc

Enjoy the warmth and sun; I'll be out both days! Winter's still here; next weeks long range forecast looks like snow in the middle of the week! :D

pepperdawg

Same here - looking at Tommorow at Mt snow and Sunday morning....... thinking of Hiking Mt Tom and building a kicker :D

soft snow and sun.....

Although will be in need of some fresh for the following weekend......

skidbump

may have to blow off work monday for a 3 day ski bender...weather lookin questionable for usual wed vac day...weekend is looking sweet

dmc

JimG. said:
dmc said:

Tomorrow with my son David and Karl, Sunday with my son Peter. The boys improve most when we get some 1 on 1 time and the sibling rivalry stays home.

Peter thinks you're "kind of cool"; he didn't elaborate why.

Tell him - I think he's kinda cool too... :)

Peter rocks!!!

awf170

Im scared for cannon with the little base they have they might have to close a lot of the mountain except for peabody chair, some of their trails should already be closed, so i wish it stayed cold. I like spring skiing but this time i like it cold and snowy.

cyrk007

im going to snow tomarro.. and maybe sunday too.. but i already build some kickers at my jobsite.. having the use of a bulldozer is like a mini snowcatso i may just stay here sunday.. :)