• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What music are you into at the moment?

Dr Skimeister

Wow...what a good offering from The Fireman. Paul McCartney and a British electronica guy named Youth released a second collaboration called "Electric Arguments".

air0rmc

covers..

GD "postcards of the hanging" and other GD,Phil-n friends,Ratdog,Warren haynes,Phish,Van Morrison and others doing cover songs.Also some indy rock stuff like Calexico,Keller williams,old world cafe volume's I have laying around.........good stuff for skiing

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Today I listened to some new (old) tunes I put on my memory stick for my car stereo. They were:

Dead Boys
Bill Haley and the Comets
Bootleg Clash
Barnes and Barnes
Harry Nilsson - (Some great tunes)
Johnathan Richmond

davidhowland14

Website
www.frigidlight.com
I'm actually into alot of weird techno at the moment. Chemical Brothers, Benny Benassi, Daft Punk, Pakito, a bunch of crap I downloaded the other night. Trance is pretty high up on my list right now too. Also the white stripes, State Radio (I can't seem to get enough of them), AC/DC, Theory of a Dead Man, Three Days Grace, etc

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
I'm actually into alot of weird techno at the moment. Chemical Brothers, Benny Benassi, Daft Punk, Pakito, a bunch of crap I downloaded the other night. Trance is pretty high up on my list right now too. Also the white stripes, State Radio (I can't seem to get enough of them), AC/DC, Theory of a Dead Man, Three Days Grace, etc

let me know if ya want any mixes gota ton.

ComeBackMudPuddles

This is a great recent Euro song called "Infinity 2008" by Guru Josh Project:

(Disclaimer: The girl in the video is HOT HOT HOT!!! Be sure to watch the whole thing.)

Geoff

I had the B52's going on my iPod yesterday. I think I'll flip over to some 1970's Funk today. Maybe start off with the Commodores & "Brick House".

drjeff

Total Rush stoke going on now! Thank you palladia HD network for playing the R:30 special tonight!

mondeo

Total Rush stoke going on now! Thank you palladia HD network for playing the R:30 special tonight!

Own every album. Awesome band.

Really impressed with Offspring's most recent offering. Much more diverse and musical than past albums, good as they were. Also listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers a bunch. Just funk, especially Tell Me Baby and Dani California. Aeroplane is always good.

And Cult of Personality. Fits in with the theme of the day.