• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What music are you into at the moment?

Cannonball

The satellite radio thread made me think about what I would be listening to on a drive to ski country right now. I am freaking hooked on the album World Music by Goat. Definitely going to be my ear candy for the slopes this year.

ScottySkis

http://manncenter.org/events/2013-07-25/legend-of-zelda I love the game but think this is a bit much.
secondquest300_new.jpg

ScottySkis

Playing John Lennon today to celebrate what would have been his 73 Birthday, migth go to Strawberry Fields in Central park later. Always fun their.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Playing John Lennon today to celebrate what would have been his 73 Birthday, migth go to Strawberry Fields in Central park later. Always fun their.

"Always no sometimes think its me you know I know when its a dream i think I know I mean a yes buts its all wrong"

Now I know where Scotty gets it. :beer:

Warp Daddy

Well some of u know i' m a half assed guitar player and lately between golf season ending and ski season yet to open i have been spending a little time on the axe getting ready for some jamming stuff that we'll do when the entire family all gets here for Thnksgiving ,Many of u know they all play too

I have been into a Led Zep period thing lately and have been anally retentative about perfecting my guitar "scratching " picking style especially on Zep.s " WHAT is and What should never Be " song . probably driving "The Queen" nuts as i experiment with a bazillion differant effects on the the effects generator trying to get an even nastier sound out .

H,mmmm Think i better start playing with the headphones on and mute the amps if i want to eat ;)