• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What music are you into at the moment?

awf170

if you ever get a chance go see him live. he is incredible. before mash ups where popular he was doing some crazy shit.

Yeah, I definitely will if he comes around. I'd also really like to RJD2. One of these shows would be really interesting for me since 90% of shows I have seen have been metal, and the other couple have been prog rock.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
Yeah, I definitely will if he comes around. I'd also really like to RJD2. One of these shows would be really interesting for me since 90% of shows I have seen have been metal, and the other couple have been prog rock.

we where talkin once about he gets booked into some pretty diverse gigs. he's kinda square peg in a round hole.

mondeo

A bit of Weezer lately, mixed in some with the new Offspring stuff. New single is catchy, and a good workout tune.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
last night i played dowtempo till like 11:30. the managers where stoked on how the place was vibe-en. there is normally an hour or two of downtime after the afterwork crowd but people just stayed and as soon as my boy started playing hiphop people left but that was only till the party of 175 showed up at 12.

Dr Skimeister

I'm liking this Austin, TX, band White Denim. I hear a bunch of different influences, a sort-of psychedelic early Talking Heads. The newest (2nd ?) album, Explosion, only available as download. Free samples www.whitedenimmusic.com

cbcbd

Recently:

During the day...

Beck
The Shins
The Beta Band
White Stripes
Cake

Working out:
Tool
Clutch
Faith No More