• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The nastiest things you've eaten late night

2knees

I woke up starving last night at like 2 in the morning. No bs, I microwaved and ate an entire package of bacon. The nausea today is unreal. I can taste bacon every time I move. I cant even describe how disgusting I feel right now.

Greg

Staff member
The pig avatar makes sense now. How many beers were involved?

I woke up starving last night at like 2 in the morning. No bs, I microwaved and ate an entire package of bacon. The nausea today is unreal. I can taste bacon every time I move. I cant even describe how disgusting I feel right now.

Wow that's alot of bacon..a one pound package I assume??? I don't ever really eat anything in the middle of the night..one time last summer I brought a popsicle into bed with me to eat because I was freaking hot and I passed out and woke up sticky..

Greg

Staff member
Wow that's alot of bacon..a one pound package I assume??? I don't ever really eat anything in the middle of the night..one time last summer I brought a popsicle into bed with me to eat because I was freaking hot and I passed out and woke up sticky..

Sure it was the popsicle? :lol:

Too easy...

Sure it was the popsicle? :lol:

Too easy...

I was thinking the same thing..lol

I try to cut off any eating by 8:00PM...the old me would order a pizza at Midnight..eat 4 slices and pass out..but that's when I was skinny

deadheadskier

Staff member
Nastiest?

Well there was this one time about ten years ago in Stowe where I was D-R-U-N-K drunk at a bar. Big time walk of shame home from that woman's condo the next morning :lol:

Greg

Staff member
This reminds me of a late night gross food related story involving drunkiness. It was back in college and a bunch of us were on our way back to campus from partying at another school. We notice this dead deer on the side of the road and one of the guys tells the driver to pull over. He talks another dude we were with to help him load the bloated dead deer into the trunk of the car and bring it back to campus. These two idiots then proceed to haul Bambi to the middle of campus and leave it outside the student center.

We then decide to hit Subway for some late night feasting and as the kid who had this bright idea is eating his sub, we point out he hasn't washed his hands after manhandling the dead deer. The look on his face was priceless. :lol: He almost barfed.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Ok, got one, not late night, but early morning. One time I was in Cape Cod and was getting ready to leave to go back to Jersey. Got up about 5am to save time mixed 6 raw eggs with milk and a bit of sugar, then drank them down with a six pack of beer. Felt good until I hit NYC, opened the car window, and breathed in all that nice fresh air :lol:

noski

When I was a teenager I drank a cup of vinegar on a dare. I didn't feel well for a day or so.

Your stories made me remember once in the '70s when I was "underage" I got home really late after drinking (alot) illegally, and went for a cup of water, grabbed a coffee cup, dropped it and broke off the mug handle. Instead of just throwing it away broken off, and getting another, I tried to repair it with super glue so no one would notice. The top of the glue wouldn't come off so I used my teeth. It came off, along with a healthy squirt of glue. I glued my lips shut. I 'snuck' into my sister's room where I knew she would have nail polish remover and smeared it on my mouth to get my lips apart. Long story short- I saved my face, fixed the cup and went to bed. I don't know how I ever pulled that off. I am never telling my teenagers this story until they are old.

Nastiest?

Well there was this one time about ten years ago in Stowe where I was D-R-U-N-K drunk at a bar. Big time walk of shame home from that woman's condo the next morning :lol:

Yikes..:puke::puke:That has happened to me a few times..one time I even threw up on my walk of shame..beer goggles.:puke:

bvibert

Staff member
Your stories made me remember once in the '70s when I was "underage" I got home really late after drinking (alot) illegally, and went for a cup of water, grabbed a coffee cup, dropped it and broke off the mug handle. Instead of just throwing it away broken off, and getting another, I tried to repair it with super glue so no one would notice. The top of the glue wouldn't come off so I used my teeth. It came off, along with a healthy squirt of glue. I glued my lips shut. I 'snuck' into my sister's room where I knew she would have nail polish remover and smeared it on my mouth to get my lips apart. Long story short- I saved my face, fixed the cup and went to bed. I don't know how I ever pulled that off. I am never telling my teenagers this story until they are old.

That sounds like something out of a movie. :eek: Glad everything worked out okay!

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!

That is really nasty. Are you sure you didn't do that in your sleep?

I don't really eat dinner anymore, let alone a lb of bacon at 2 am. I tend to eat a very large late lunch and just have some ice cream for dessert in the evening.

Moe Ghoul

Can't think of anything recently. Eating a pound of bacon doesn't qualify as nasty. nauseating, greasy, maybe. Nasty has to involve expiration dates or a shade of blue or just a nasty combo of food items, imo. I've got a pretty high threshold in all those areas. :)

Just thought of one semi nasty. I had some leftover canned tomato sauce in the frig that had a few furry mold balls on the surface. I dumped out the top1/4 inch and used the rest. I'm still alive.

Last edited: