• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cycling TR subforum(s)?

Should we add cycling TR subforum(s)?

• No.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yes, a single subforum for both road and MTB.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Yes, two separate subforums for road and MTB.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

JimG.

Staff member
Long overdue.

And I don't MTB anymore.

I guess having a fishing subforum would be pushing it, eh?

MR. evil

I think it is a great idea, but I wouldn't break it up into 2 forums just yet. If it starts to get alot of traffic then break it into 2

deadheadskier

Staff member
I want a surf / body boarding forum. Then I can talk about wave height and steezy dominant wave period

cbcbd

I said yes to a combined mtb and road forum. honestly... as for the road TRs I don't see too many unless we start having road groups rides, and it seems like most road riding folks here ride alone or ride but to train or to commute... and road rides are not conducive to taking pics... not too exciting for a whole TR.
But it would be fun to see some mtb TRs in the future and I see that will be happening soon.

So yeah, sure, but combining would make more sense.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
I'm a reader and poster in the biking section here now...and the bike log. Just don't make too many....I want to be able to simplify my life...not ad more clicks..... There is something to be said about less is more....

edit: I haven't thrown my support behind either yet. I'm a superdelegate! ;)

Greg

Staff member
Alpinezone, not ski zone. I think that covers just about anything you can do in the mtns.

Right. As a matter of fact, AZ was initially more of a hiking site when I first started it.