Meriden Mtn/Hubbard Park, Meriden, CT - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,386
    Nice vid Greg. I definitely need to hook up with you guys for the next ride!

    BTW, Johnny, you're going to kill your self on that thing!
    Brian

  2. #12
    Hahaha, that's some excellent stuff! AA++
    Sign, sign everywhere a sign... pointing out the trails, can\'t make up my mind.

  3. #13
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    BTW, Johnny, you're going to kill your self on that thing!
    He needs a helmet desperately too.

    Typical johnnypoach for ya right there...
    I ski double black diamonds.

  4. #14
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    He needs a helmet desperately too.

    Typical johnnypoach for ya right there...
    Somehow I wasn't at all surprised to see he was riding without a helmet..
    Brian

  5. #15
    In an earlier post Steve mentioned that JP had a spare bike. So I have to ask, if that is his main ride what does the spare look like

  6. #16
    lmao @ breakaway steering column. the bike is like 14 billions times too small, too. hilarious vid.
    my photo site.
    Frigid Light.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    9,792
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    if that is his main ride what does the spare look like
    I don't think the video shows the true steeziness of the bike

  8. #18
    Looks like a good time. That high-tech hammer must be a bitch to lug around though.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    In an earlier post Steve mentioned that JP had a spare bike. So I have to ask, if that is his main ride what does the spare look like
    Its a high tech amphibious assault vehicle complete with kickstand



    steve

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:54 AM.