• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZer's skied with this season?

C-Rex

None. I don't like any of you assholes. :wink:

I haven't ridden with anyone yet this year but I've met a few guys that recognized my jacket and said hey. I do hope to shred with a bunch of you this year. I don't think I'll make the Summit but maybe one of the mini summits.

skiNEwhere

1. llamborghinii
I think I got everybody.

Well how about that. I knew I met a bunch of AZ'ers but I wasn't sure what season it was. This must have been the hunter outing, anyone have any ideas when that was in 07-08?

dlague

So far Cannonball and Puck it - looking to more runs with them. Also hoping to run into more Cannon regulars. Will also be at the summit! And yes the season is young! Made runs with Savemeasammy and xwhaler last year and hopefully this year as well!

MadMadWorld

Will be at Cannon this weekend with the wife for my birthday. Should be skiing Cannon both days.

Happy early birthday. I will definitely be skiing Saturday. How are the conditions looking?

I'm pretty sure he wants you to watch his dog while he is skiing.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Nevermind the dog just take the kid. I know this is probably a foreign concept to you but some people do nice things for their friends without expecting anything in return.

Puck it

Happy early birthday. I will definitely be skiing Saturday. How are the conditions looking?

Nevermind the dog just take the kid. I know this is probably a foreign concept to you but some people do nice things for their friends without expecting anything in return.

They are reporting 4-8" and more falling today.

Tin

Yes I might need dog sitting services. If Erika does not come do you want in? I can't get my pass because I forgot to get a letter from the registrar and have a bogo.