• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FYI News

deadheadskier

Staff member
Chrysler drops leasing. Race to the bottom for the 3 majors, wonder which one goes bankrupt first?

I would put my money on Chrysler unless they release an attractive small fuel sipping car and quick. I'm not saying that Ford or GM has great economy car offerings, but they are marginally better.

ctenidae

I would put my money on Chrysler unless they release an attractive small fuel sipping car and quick. I'm not saying that Ford or GM has great economy car offerings, but they are marginally better.

Yeah, kind of like "Which would you rather get hit in the head with- an aluminum bat or a wooden one?"

Warp Daddy

All 3 are DINOSAURS !!!-- they sealed their own fate

TOO slow to react

TOO much maintenance of the Status Quo combined with a head in the sand attitude about planning
( much like the old Bush One problem with 'the vision thing" SNL routine with Dana Carvey

TOO inefficient in terms of both process and product outcomes

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
All 3 are DINOSAURS !!!-- they sealed their own fate

TOO slow to react

TOO much maintenance of the Status Quo combined with a head in the sand attitude about planning
( much like the old Bush One problem with 'the vision thing" SNL routine with Dana Carvey

TOO inefficient in terms of both process and product outcomes

Did you know the only reason GM had always built 90 degree V6's was because the bean counters wanted to save money and use the tooling used on their V8's? Well it just so happens 90 degree V8's are very well balanced in that arangement, but V6's should be either 120 or 60 degree to be well balanced. The reason why so many GM V6's rattled themselves apart.

Prime example of everything that went wrong with the big 3.

That and... well in an effort to not go political, I'll cleverly rearrange the letters of the acronym I was about to use and just write.... WAU