• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official 2/24-2/25 Storm Discussion Thread

subdude

Bob R said:
Monster storm next week. :idea: that would be perfect. Right in middle of my vacation. let see :beer:

I said possibility it could very well push out to sea all depends on how powerful the block is.

subdude

ALLSKIING said:
Are we going to see you on the weather channel in a few years or what. :D

Them hacks :lol: Cantore is cool and Paul Kocin is like the GOD of winter storms. He knows his shit. I'm just considered a weenie. :lol:

swade2469

Subdude: Great luck on the ACL. Had mine about 8 years ago. No probs. Just stretch, stay active, do your rehab religiously and you'll be fine. Also, be patient. The thing really takes about a year and a half to two to feel really solid, but its worth the wait. Oh, please tell Paul Kocin to CLEAR HIS FREAKIN THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: :beer:

thetrailboss

Staff member
subdude said:
ALLSKIING said:
Are we going to see you on the weather channel in a few years or what. :D

Them hacks :lol: Cantore is cool and Paul Kocin is like the GOD of winter storms. He knows his shit. I'm just considered a weenie. :lol:

I fixed the quote box for you :wink:

Hoping for some snow.