• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your Current Ski Jones Rating

4aprice

That GSS post just above Nick's reminds me that yes in November 2008 we got to ski in the Pocono's. That was an awesome season. Hope we get something similar this year. Jones - Rating is definately rising.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Smellytele

7. I am jonesing for the deals to come out so I can start planning out my season. Now that the 2 fer 1 K deals came out it won't be too long before others are out.

Warp Daddy

Meh pretty low , got many other interests in the summer and fall that make life interesting . I will get pumped when i see snow,until then got other stuff to enjoy .

mriceyman

I cant friggin wait. Between el nino and the greenland volcano the NE should get about 20'+ with no warmups lol

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
attachment.php

Attachments

• Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg
    Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 107

steamboat1

7. I am jonesing for the deals to come out so I can start planning out my season. Now that the 2 fer 1 K deals came out it won't be too long before others are out.
I'm pretty much all set with deals. Only thing left is a VT. 3 pass or two for my daughter & myself. Bought my season pass back in April, ski club deals have been rolling out for awhile already, & my Sugarbush employee discount is still good.

As far as jonesing I'm always at 10. Why else would I post on a skiing website all summer.

dlague

I'm pretty much all set with deals. Only thing left is a VT. 3 pass or two for my daughter & myself. Bought my season pass back in April, ski club deals have been rolling out for awhile already, & my Sugarbush employee discount is still good.

As far as jonesing I'm always at 10. Why else would I post on a skiing website all summer.

Good point anyone on here in the summer talking skiing is probably ready at anytime!

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

xwhaler

Still have 6-7 more wknds of the boat and probably 2 months of golf left. Once we hit October though and it gets down consistently into the low 40s at night is when I really get the itch.
Did order some new boots today though!

ScottySkis

7.0 Not as much as past years because I been enjoying other outside fun. And last year was so great and I had a crazy number of days on the hill. Not sure if I be able to get that many in this year. And like others said when I see snow flurries is when I get 111% percent ready for skiing.

MadMadWorld

Still have 6-7 more wknds of the boat and probably 2 months of golf left. Once we hit October though and it gets down consistently into the low 40s at night is when I really get the itch.
Did order some new boots today though!

What did you end up getting?

Edd

New skis I bought a few weeks ago are leaning against my wall, taunting me. Not helping keeping the Jones in check. They look so damn fun.

mishka

New skis I bought a few weeks ago are leaning against my wall, taunting me. Not helping keeping the Jones in check. They look so damn fun.

tell me about it:sadwalk::sadwalk: I got three pairs ski by my table, made this summer ( only one mine) not helping at all

Hawkshot99

I am sitting in a hotel room with the first ski tent sale of the year in the morning.
I jones bad all summer, but the fall kills me. 13 tent sales. Weekend after weekend. Gets old fast....

drjeff

Considering I'm sitting on my couch at my place at Mount Snow right now looking out the window at the mountain all illuminated in the morning sun, pretty high rate of Jonesing!! I'm guessing it won't decrease later today when I ride the Bluebird to the summit to drink a few beers and listen to some tunes with friends! :)

Riverskier

Following a few weeks of sadness after the prior season ends I stay at a pretty even keeled 5 through September. Once October hits and the nights get cool, the jones goes through the roof and I start obsessing over long range forecasts.