New Gear For The 08/09 Season

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 246
  1. #1
    hardline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
    Posts
    3,085

    New Gear For The 08/09 Season

    i figured that we need a thread to disscuss the new gear we are all buying.

    a new burton 162 T6 for every day riding

    a forum 161 ROOST for powder



    i have my eye on a prior All Terrain Vehicle for highspeed cruising just trying to decided on what size 161 or 167

    got a new pack it is made by sims but is built better than any pack i have ever had its a great touring pack.

    my sabath boots are in great shape for the amount of days i put on them. i dont like the new ones so i may just call burton and see if they will sell me new liners.

  2. #2
    bigbog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bangor and the state's woodlands
    Posts
    4,779
    Items for Sale

    now that you bring the subject up........

    New liners for my Garmont Endos(Dynafit Zzero ThermoFit Highs)... some name for a liner..
    Pants(ski)...
    Last edited by bigbog; Jul 14, 2008 at 4:38 PM.

  3. #3
    Trekchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reno - North Lake Tahoe
    Posts
    3,131
    I've skied in my Krypton Storms for 2 years, (100ish days) and though they're holding up well, I'm guessing that I'll be getting a new Krypton some time this year.

    Also looking to add some Goode Poles.

    In the Quiver change in 07-08 thread I posted my intent to add the F17 to my quiver. Since that thread, I've sold my Blizzard EOS and am thinking about Adding the Hart Beat to my Quiver in the Mid Fat range, for my front side carver. Will keep the Bro and Bluehouse.
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

  4. #4
    I'm all set in terms of needs for hard and soft goods. In terms of wants, I am on the lookout a all clear google, my current is showing wear. Always on the look out on a good deal, maybe another mogul ski for the collection.

    Wife and kid are out on a Europe vacation..... good time to bring something home.
    I rather be @ss noodling

  5. #5
    As much as I'd like a set of race stock skis....probably wait a year as I added two new pairs of skis to the quiver last season

    Still looking to add:

    Krypton Pros
    Pants
    Gloves

  6. #6
    Moe Ghoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Philly, PA / Jeffersonville, VT
    Posts
    3,408
    A fatter ski for pow. I almost jumped on those K2 Outlaws someone posted on here a few weeks ago, but wanna do some more homework.
    Silent.....but shredly.

  7. #7
    Trekchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reno - North Lake Tahoe
    Posts
    3,131
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    As much as I'd like a set of race stock skis....probably wait a year as I added two new pairs of skis to the quiver last season

    Still looking to add:

    Krypton Pros
    Pants
    Gloves
    I'm assuming that my 155 Blizzard Mag SL's are too short for you but if they aren't, and you're interested, pm me.
    You can see my review of them on Epic.
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
    I'm assuming that my 155 Blizzard Mag SL's are too short for you but if they aren't, and you're interested, pm me.
    You can see my review of them on Epic.
    nice play


    ...no thinking more in the 175-180 range in a GS ski. I don't think I'd want the newer 27m minimum, the more recent years 22m radius is more what I'm thinking about......but alas only thinking at this time.

  9. #9
    I just picked up a new ski jacket and pants. Im a big fan of DNA gear so theyre both from that company.

    New DNA Moe Jacket and DNA Louie Louie pants. 20000ml or whatever denomination for both. Loved my first moe Jacket, and I had some cheapo Burton pants last season. I figure Id step it up this season in the pants department.

    Still need to pick up a new pair or Kinko gloves. Those puppies with snoseal are bar-none the best ski glove out there. Also need a pair of low/flat light goggles and another hat or two.
    Live Free or Die
    137 days 08-09
    16 days 09-10

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by hardline View Post
    i figured that we need a thread to disscuss the new gear we are all buying.

    a new burton 162 T6 for every day riding

    a forum 161 ROOST for powder

    i have my eye on a prior All Terrain Vehicle for highspeed cruising just trying to decided on what size 161 or 167

    got a new pack it is made by sims but is built better than any pack i have ever had its a great touring pack.

    my sabath boots are in great shape for the amount of days i put on them. i dont like the new ones so i may just call burton and see if they will sell me new liners.
    Get the 167, you wont be dissapointed with longer length once you make the jump and get used to it. Its pretty addicting.
    Live Free or Die
    137 days 08-09
    16 days 09-10

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:59 PM.