• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Gear For The 08/09 Season

deadheadskier

Staff member
I just bought a $499 Arc'Teryx Stingray soft shell on eBay for $205.64 including shipping. I already own one but I lost enough weight over the last year and a half that I needed to drop down a size.

arc-stingray-ws-tinger-tn.jpg

Good for you Geoff. Have you hit your target weight or do you hope to have to buy an even smaller size in the future?

Geoff

Good for you Geoff. Have you hit your target weight or do you hope to have to buy an even smaller size in the future?

I'm 6'2". I can't go any smaller or it won't fit in the sleeves and shoulders. It's coming by US Mail. It's made it from Lexington, KY to Nashua, NH so far. I should have a love note in my mailbox today to hit the post office to pick it up.

It's Thanksgiving. Do no speak of "target weight". ;)

prisnah

Picked up a pair of Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 boots on Friday. Took about 6 runs on em after lunch and I like them so far.

Just grabbed a pair of Hestra Henrik Winstedt gloves off tramdock this afternoon too.

snowmonster

Aside from tuning equipment, got new Black Diamond Expedition Flicklock poles through the AZ discount at SkiMarket a few weeks back. That's probably all I'm buying this year unless the price on BD Factors drop through the floor.