• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Gear For The 08/09 Season

Trekchick

Wife finds out there's he!! to pay.... might be worth it though. :p
Maybe while you're ordering, you can buy a "pair".
duck.gif

deadheadskier

Staff member
FYI - Backcountryoutlet.com has a 50% off sale until the end of the month, just got word via email.

within 5 minutes, I purchased a pair of Dalbello Krypton Pros for $375, down from $413.

PSYCHED!!!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Ya I'm pretty pumped.......nothing like waiting for new goodies on the UPS truck whem its 85 degrees out :lol:

jack97

Ya I'm pretty pumped.......nothing like waiting for new goodies on the UPS truck whem its 85 degrees out :lol:

So which one are you more excited about.... the engagement or the Kryptons? If it was me answering, I would take the 5th.

I just bought a pair of Nordica Blowers from www.tramdock.com for $324 including free shipping. They are a 193 and will be awesome for the Rockys and the occasional East Coast poe day..and Deep Crud. For a ski with 110mm underfoot they have a decent sidecut with a 25m turning radius..so perfect for huge GS Poe turns..anyway now I just have to wait 4 months to try them..

I'm excited to ski these things in deep choppy crud as well..

http://www.tramdock.com/tramdock/NOR0044/Nordica-Blower-Alpine-Ski.html

deadheadskier

Staff member
I just bought a pair of Nordica Blowers from www.tramdock.com for $324 including free shipping. They are a 193 and will be awesome for the Rockys and the occasional East Coast poe day..and Deep Crud. For a ski with 110mm underfoot they have a decent sidecut with a 25m turning radius..so perfect for huge GS Poe turns..anyway now I just have to wait 4 months to try them..

nice

I wonder what the benefit is of having two websites. tramdock and backcountry are the exact same stores. Looks like you gotta nice deal. 193's are BIG these days, but will probably treat you great in what you're looking to ski them in.

nice

I wonder what the benefit is of having two websites. tramdock and backcountry are the exact same stores. Looks like you gotta nice deal. 193's are BIG these days, but will probably treat you great in what you're looking to ski them in.

I thought about the 185 but on my 182 Rossi Scratch BCs..I wish I was on longer skis most of the time for steezier speed. I feel more stable on a longer ski...My Atomic LT11s are a 170 and they are redonkulously short but serve a different purpose..O.K. time to find an ice coast carver..less than 75mm underfoot...wow life was alot simpler when I had a pair of 195 Pre M-5As...LMBFAO..

gorgonzola

holy water skis batman - can't wait to see you take those down the marquis shot at blue!

holy water skis batman - can't wait to see you take those down the marquis shot at blue!

They are here..yeah they are big skis...turning radius is actually 29m...but I don't turn much...but they are going to rock in Jackson Hole...and out west..they are going to suck in the bumps..

MRGisevil

Timmy and his parents got me a pair of cabrawlers for my bday. I'm not sure how much use I'm going to be able to put them to though...