New Gear For The 08/09 Season - Page 25

AlpineZone

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    I just bought a $499 Arc'Teryx Stingray soft shell on eBay for $205.64 including shipping. I already own one but I lost enough weight over the last year and a half that I needed to drop down a size.

Good for you Geoff. Have you hit your target weight or do you hope to have to buy an even smaller size in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Good for you Geoff. Have you hit your target weight or do you hope to have to buy an even smaller size in the future?
    I'm 6'2". I can't go any smaller or it won't fit in the sleeves and shoulders. It's coming by US Mail. It's made it from Lexington, KY to Nashua, NH so far. I should have a love note in my mailbox today to hit the post office to pick it up.

It's Thanksgiving. Do no speak of "target weight".

2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Picked up a pair of Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 boots on Friday. Took about 6 runs on em after lunch and I like them so far.

Just grabbed a pair of Hestra Henrik Winstedt gloves off tramdock this afternoon too.

Aside from tuning equipment, got new Black Diamond Expedition Flicklock poles through the AZ discount at SkiMarket a few weeks back. That's probably all I'm buying this year unless the price on BD Factors drop through the floor.
    "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - H. D. Thoreau

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
    Quote Originally Posted by snowmonster View Post
    Aside from tuning equipment, got new Black Diamond Expedition Flicklock poles through the AZ discount at SkiMarket a few weeks back. That's probably all I'm buying this year unless the price on BD Factors drop through the floor.
    i broke one of the locks on my poles. now i need to get new poles.

Thread Information