• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Thank an AZer

bvibert

Staff member
Thanks to Greg for the great site, hauling me to various ski areas over the years, inspiring me to learn how to ski bumps, and many other good deeds too numerous to list here.

I have others to thank, but I'll spread them out. ;)

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Thanks to Greg for getting me into the world of ski forums. If it weren't for the inspiration from AZ and SkiMRV, Mogulskiing.net forums would probably never have come to fruition.

Thanks to Win for Sugarbush :D

Thanks to all of my fellow bump addicts for making me feel a little less, um, alone in my own little mogul-centric world.

JimG.

Staff member
Thanks to Greg for letting me moderate here.

When I started out I doubt would have said that because it sometimes got a bit over the top around here, but it has all worked itself out nicely.

And thanks to all the fine folks who contribute here.

mondeo

Thanks to Greg for the site and pushing the Sundown bump comp.

Thanks again to Greg, and to MrEvil, 2knees, powhunter, and everyone else whose face I can't put a name to, who made me feel welcome at said bump comp (even with my apparent ignoring of 2knees,) before I was even a member of the board.

Thanks to Marc for making me feel like a little less of a nerd outcast, what with his posts about things like technicalities on the number of linkages in MTB suspensions. [GSS] Mech. E's represent! Mad steezy, yo! [/GSS]

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Thanks to Greg for the site and pushing the Sundown bump comp.

Thanks again to Greg, and to MrEvil, 2knees, powhunter, and everyone else whose face I can't put a name to, who made me feel welcome at said bump comp (even with my apparent ignoring of 2knees,) before I was even a member of the board.

Thanks to Marc for making me feel like a little less of a nerd outcast, what with his posts about things like technicalities on the number of linkages in MTB suspensions. [GSS] Mech. E's represent! Mad steezy, yo! [/GSS]

Haha, back at ya. We're stronger than you think. Everyone doesn't know, but sooner or later the engineers will take over the world.

I look forward to the day everything is far more complicated than it needs to be.

Trekchick

I'd like to thank those AZer's with a sense of humour, who don't take me too seriously.
I've had a few stressful days of late, and this place has cheered me up. Thanks!

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'd like to thank those AZer's with a sense of humour, who don't take me too seriously.
I've had a few stressful days of late, and this place has cheered me up. Thanks!

What do you call a cow with three legs?

Lean beef.

What about a cow with no legs...?

Ground beef!

Ah man... nothin better than bovine humor.

ComeBackMudPuddles

Thanks to all my fans and groupies who encourage me to be a postwhore..

i think the point was to thank someone for something of value. not you trival postwhorin :spin:
just another post to pad your count

LOL. I think you missed the joke, even though you didn't miss the opportunity to pad your own post count....

Anyway, thanks to Greg for running the site (even though he started this thread knowing he was bound to get a million "thank you Greg"s.....). Fun to be in touch with people who share the same passion in life.

Greg

Staff member
(even though he started this thread knowing he was bound to get a million "thank you Greg"s.....).

Honestly, that only occurred to me after the first one. But hell, it's nice to hear. :)

Thanks to Grassi21. It's been very enjoyable watching someone become addicted to skiing and progress quickly.

awf170

Thanks to JohnnyPoach for inspiring me to start mountain biking. I never wanted to ride because my bike was such a sack of shit, then I saw his bike and was instantly inspired to give it a try.

powhunter

Thanks to JohnnyPoach for inspiring me to start mountain biking. I never wanted to ride because my bike was such a sack of shit, then I saw his bike and was instantly inspired to give it a try.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too funny!!!!!

powhunter

Thanks Greg for all the awesome video footage!!!! Now I can show my kids/grandkids what a jackass I truly am!

steve