• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Marc hits 5K!

deadheadskier

Staff member
...But aren't Marc posts kinda like Dog years, so really based on quality we're talking 35K? I mean after all he has admitted to knowing that he is better than everyone, so he probably deserves a tad more credit than a simple 5K shout out. :rolleyes:

;)

Warp Daddy

Marcus u.r. da man -- a quantum Physics Luvin , engineering techno weenie , bike ridin maven , who now leads the Western Mass Back to the Land Movement "

Kudos Marc your stuff is ALWAYS enlightening :D

Keep up the good work
Warp

awf170

How so? Even after only riding a few months, I'm pretty sure I could out-ride both of you out of shape puffs.

Greg, it is too early in your biking career to start talking trash. And should you even bother with those two? Andy is a decrepit old man, and GSS just sits on his ass the whole day eating blooming onions, smoking weed, and drinking gallons of beer. You need to up your competition. You probably could have out-rode them after your first day.