• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Songs that you can sing along with but are ashamed of the fact

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Nothing I'm ashamed of but some of my favorites that might fit this thread:

Bobby Sherman - Julie Julie
Bay City Rollers - Saturday
Partridge Family - I Think I Love You.

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
This thread is funny, as I was finishing up hiking to the top of Loon today, it was pouring rain (just like yesterday), had maybe 1/4 mile to go, and for some strange reason, 'Stuck On You' from Lionel Richie starts playing in my head. Not my style of music, but yet I know the words! At least from there it leads to a Family Guy episode where Peter is listening to Lionel sing 'Hello', which is hilarious for anyone who has seen it.

wa-loaf

Thanks. My first ever concert was Air Supply. My mom got two tickets and thought I'd like to go with her. I haven't been the same since.

I went to a YMCA day camp back in the 70s and I remember the whole bus singing along to this all summer in 80:

Last edited:

ComeBackMudPuddles

I went to a YMCA day camp back in the 70s and I remember the whole bus singing along to this all summer in 80:

Was that a YMCA camp sponsored by the Village People? Har har har....

The video is pretty hilarious. Did they really think having FOUR guitarists would somehow add some street cred to the song?

drjeff

Teletubbies theme song :rolleyes:

I seriously can't wait until my youngest outgrows the tubbies and I can purge my house of all things teletubby!

dmc

I grew up in the 60's and 70's... The songs I know... Disgust me... :)

I was singing "You can Ring My Bell" the other day..

cbcbd

Not really a song... but I pretty much know all of the Phantom of the Opera and had Michael Crawford down...

...I didn't used to be ashamed of it when I'd sing it full blast in my car during the commute... oh well