• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Go Get 'em Severine!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:oops:

I'm already freaked out. :eek: I've never done anything like this before. Didn't do any team sports as a kid, never competed for anything other than a spelling bee in 8th grade. :oops:

I know I won't place for anything... I'd just like to not come in last place. :D

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
:oops:

I'm already freaked out. :eek: I've never done anything like this before. Didn't do any team sports as a kid, never competed for anything other than a spelling bee in 8th grade. :oops:

I know I won't place for anything... I'd just like to not come in last place. :D

Sounds like a run, so good luck. But how about some details?

cbcbd

That is awesome, running is a fun and energizing sport to get into... and nothing beats it for leaning out.

Have fun!

dmc

Running TO something goes against my instinct..

Im better a running FROM stuff Is the a race where some big guy dressed like a cop chases you to the finish line?

MR. evil

Just stay calm, and don't get caught up in those around you. Keep your own pace and don't try to race or keep up with anyone. That will be a sure fire way to burn out.

Trekchick

Don't be afraid to puke if you have to
:puke:

Word of advice to Brian, from a woman who's married to a Dirt Bike Racer..........
Be ready for a bit of freak out time, be "chill" and forgive her before she needs it!
Your answer to everything should be, "You're right, I'm sorry!"

snoseek

Have fun! Start planning the next event on Monday!