• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do something you haven't done in years

Philpug

For me it was eating Capt'n Crunch...It has been years since I had the roof of my mouth ripped open. ;)

What are you going to do?

Moe Ghoul

Still planning a canoeing, fishin, campin trip to the Adirondacks in Sept/Oct. Haven't done real camping since high school. Picked up a spade this weekend, and got a pretty good preprinted list from an outfitter. What overwhelmed me is the selection of products and doo dads on the market today for camping. If I got all this stuff, I might as well put my house on wheels and tow it to a lake somewhere, lol. The challenge is to pare the list to necessities, which is hard to do when you haven't camped in 30 years.

Still planning a canoeing, fishin, campin trip to the Adirondacks in Sept/Oct. Haven't done real camping since high school. Picked up a spade this weekend, and got a pretty good preprinted list from an outfitter. What overwhelmed me is the selection of products and doo dads on the market today for camping. If I got all this stuff, I might as well put my house on wheels and tow it to a lake somewhere, lol. The challenge is to pare the list to necessities, which is hard to do when you haven't camped in 30 years.

Have you been to the Cabellas on I-78???

Funny you should mention that. I was at a block party yesterday with one of those blow up slip and slides and pools.

It was a slip and slide but then near the end..there was a bump and the a tiny pool of water to land into.

I still remember the lyrics to the commercial but not the name of the product..

"You Run..You Slide..You Hit the Bump..and Take a Dive"...

Phillycore

I launched a model rocket (estes) yesterday with my son.... does that count??

Haven't done one of those since I was his age....