• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

www.cuil.com

bvibert

Staff member
I don't get it, what's the big deal? Their 'About Cuil' link doesn't even work?? :roll:

wa-loaf

I took a couple test spins on it this morning. I don't like the magazine style results, puts fewer results up on one page. And it's slow. :???:

mondeo

Interesting.

I'm not one to be trendy. I don't have a myspace or Facebook account, I was at least 3 years behind in using Google, I was in the last ~5-10% of people my age to get a cell phone (and still don't text or take pictures with it,)...

If it catches on, I'll eventually start using it.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Meh. Not very impressive. Though I REALLY appreciate their premise that the internet is not just a popularity contest and that most popular does not always mean most relevant. Google's approach works most of the time but not if you truly are looking for a needle in a haystack.