• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

random questions

Jocko

Do AT hikers stay on the actual AT the whole way from Georgia to Maine? For example, the AT does not go over Mt. Adams, but who could resist? So, do they take detours or loops in order to see something special?

If Manny were a football player, don't you think he'd be one of those whiny-ass wide receivers? He'd make T.O. look like a team player.

Where do AT hikers get their trail names?

When you look at the film of the game winning field goal (Patriots over Rams), there are still 2 seconds left on the clock after the ball hits the net. Pre-Spygate? Tim Donaghe?

Is Michelle Wie the most over-rated athlete of all time?

On July 2 thru 4, I had Nesowadnehunk Campground all to myself. In fact, there was not even a ranger on duty (called out sick - no replacement available). Is that part of Baxter State Park always empty in early July?

Does anyone really believe that "Supply and Demand" drives gas/oil prices? Ever hear of GREED?

That's all I have to say about that.

Give Michelle Wie a chance..golf is hard..

Why am I glued to my computer?

Why am I constantly checking an internet ski site in late July?

Why do I still get carded at age 29..even when I'm with my parents??

Why do you park in a driveway but drive on a parkway?

Why is the difference between your and you're so hard for people?

Why is everybody excited because gas is $3.75 a gallon for one day?

Why do I have more books/magazines in my bathroom then in the rest of my place?

Why am I such a good rapper??

Why do all the girls say I'm pretty fly for a whiteguy?

Why am I going to wear my Steve Urkel shirt the next time I go to a hip bar?

Why do I have the theme song to Family Matters in my head?

Why do I now have the theme song to Family Ties in my head? What do you do baby without us..lol..the milkman the paperboy the evening TV...man I am going nuts..I better not have a dream involving Bob Saget and Alf....doh!!!!!!!!