• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Equipment recommendation

DJAK

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
skitheeast.net
Ok I have a pair of Dynastar's from the late 90's that have been featured in photos in recent issues of Ski Press Mag, Skiing Mag, Ski Mag, 2 resorts brochures, Sports Illustrated and as far as I know 19 websites and at least 10 newspaper covers. On these skis are 3 different bindings. A Salomon Driver from 1995 (left ski), Marker M54 (right heel piece) and a Marker rental of some sort (right toe piece).

These have seen at least 200 ski days skiing the harshest stuff the east can dish out.

I'm officially looking for new equipment, but not officially making any progress.

Thoughts..?

Greg

Staff member
I split this from the bindings thread. I would guess the first question one would ask is what type of skiing do you do mostly, or are you looking for an all-mountain?

Greg

Staff member
DJAK said:
All set.

Got a pair of next year's B2's.

Had to pay $40 bux for bindings but i guess i can live with that. They match!
What's your source? ;)

DJAK

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
skitheeast.net
Well i skied that way for about 5 seasons at about 50 days each.

Knee injuries are caused by pilot error not bindings that look different. They pass technical inspection, just not visual.

Just got a $40 pair of Sali's and they match! Boyaa!

Take a look in the "sexy issue" of ski press mag on newstands and notice the dynastars in the killington article. Paydirt!

thetrailboss

Staff member
Glad to hear you got the hookup with the equipment...now we just need to get rid of this r%^&!!