• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MichaelJ

Website
www.saletnik.org
Hey Greg - from trying to directly view his avatar:
Not Found

The requested URL /images/avatars/30792887142894be7a8ce1.jpg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at forums.alpinezone.com Port 80

Greg

Staff member
ALLSKIING said:
I tried to change my avatar but it won't let me. Then I tried to change it back to the old pic but it still won't let me what up?
Do you get some sort of error? Email me your image and I'll try - contact@alpinezone.com.

Greg

Staff member
ALLSKIING said:
Greg said:
ALLSKIING said:
I tried to change my avatar but it won't let me. Then I tried to change it back to the old pic but it still won't let me what up?
Do you get some sort of error? Email me your image and I'll try - contact@alpinezone.com.
E-mail sent
You like? :)

There was a problem with the permissions on the "avatar" directory. All fixed. Thanks for bringing it to my attention...

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Greg said:
ALLSKIING said:
Greg said:
ALLSKIING said:
E-mail sent

There was a problem with the permissions on the "avatar" directory. All fixed. Thanks for bringing it to my attention...
Cool thanks. Summer skiing. :wink:

awf170

ALLSKIING said:
Greg said:
ALLSKIING said:
Greg said:
ALLSKIING said:
E-mail sent

Cool thanks. Summer skiing. :wink:

ya my avatar wouldnt download yesterday either