• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Me vs. the line in my yard

awf170

Line in yard: 2
Me: 1

Yeah, I'm retarded, but what else is new. Yesterday I was bored and decided there was no better way to spend the time then trying to make my yard into a bike park. I decided to give this line a try:

IMG_0478a.JPG

Obviously I went over the handlebars, and wrecked. After a couple minutes of recuperating I gave it another try and stuck it. About 30 minutes later I felt something floating around in mouth, and spit out a chunk of tooth. And now about 15 minutes ago I looked at my bike and realized my rotor is horribly bent. So yeah, I lost.

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

Sunday I'm going to go look for some armor and a fullface helmet (which I can hopefully use for skiing as well) so I don't hurt myself any more. :dunce:

bvibert

Staff member
Yeah, were is the mullet???

Chicks dig dudes with missing bits of teeth. Bend that rotor back and you're good to go.

ETA: at least you stuck it. Was the car there when you attempted it? If so then at least you didn't hit that either...

o3jeff

PM drjeff, see if he has any extra teef laying around:wink:

Actually just kidding, sucks that you already got the first battle scar on yourself and the bike.

bvibert

Staff member

Actually just kidding, sucks that you already got the first battle scar on yourself and the bike.

Somehow I doubt that's his first battle scar... ;)

wa-loaf

You need a camera crew to follow you around. It'd be like jackass on a bike and skis. :lol:

drjeff

I've got some filling material that's either blue or purple with sparkles in it that would look GREAT there! ;) (and yes I actually do have blue and purple sparkle filling material, I just usually use it only on baby teeth :) )

Last edited:

cbcbd

dude, looks like my front teeth. I'm surprised you didn't hit a nerve and had horrible pain like I did.

I'm guessing you went over on the drop, not the stairs, eh...

And where is the vid? There is an icon for a vid and I wanna see it.

awf170

Hey Austin, check out chainlove.com, full face helmet on right now...

http://forums.alpinezone.com/32626-six-six-one-pro-bravo-carbon-helmet.html
PBBLK.jpg

Damnit!!! Hopefully it comes up soon again. That got my hopes up so much, then I was let down by a crappy pair of oakly shorts. :angry:

Get the mullet now:smile:

Right after I got it fixed today I thought that to myself. Man I would have gotten so many chicks...

Yeah, were is the mullet???

Chicks dig dudes with missing bits of teeth. Bend that rotor back and you're good to go.

ETA: at least you stuck it. Was the car there when you attempted it? If so then at least you didn't hit that either...

Hah, that rotor is super messed up. I'm going to try to fix it, but it is looking pretty doubtful. Luckily they're only $30.

Rip off the rotor, you don't need it and use it as a bash guard.

Good idea. I don't really use the back break much anyway. How do you recommend I get it on the crank? Super glue maybe?

Somehow I doubt that's his first battle scar... ;)

Yeah, my legs and arms are covered with cuts. Hopefully I'll be getting leg + arm pads + fullface this week so I'll be free of scars and missing teeth for a while. Though it will probably just make me go bigger so I get even more hurt. I'm already eyeing this 8 footer with a perfect landing up Lynn woods, but I'm waiting until I have more protection.