• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Area 51 - 08/02/08

MR. evil

Randi and I got out this afternoon for a couple of hours before the rain hit. We did about 8 miles of sweet single track that we recently discovered thank to a riding buddy. Randi and I are calling it Area 51 becuase it is top secret, we had to sign a blood oath to never tell anyone where the trails are before we were shown. Many of the trails remind me alot of Nassahegan. Not quite as tight and rocky, but the same overall fell. They are tighty twisty, and a bit more flowy than Nass. The real plus is that they are about a 10 minute car ride to the trail head.

While out thete today exploring a new trail, I ran across one of the more creative trail bridges I have ever seen.

Last edited:

Moe Ghoul

Randi and I got out this afternoon for a couple of hours before the rain hit. We did about 8 miles of sweet single track that we recently discovered thank to a riding buddy. Randi and I are calling it Area 51 becuase it is top secret, we had to sign a blood oath to never tell anyone where the trails are before we were shown. Many of the trails remind me alot of Nassahegan. Not quite as tight and rocky, but the same overall fell. They are tighty twisty, and a bit more flowy than Nass. The real plus is that they are about a 10 minute car ride to the trail head.

While out thete today exploring a new trail, I ran across one of the more creative trail bridges I have ever seen.

MTB stash. Please share.........:flame:

wa-loaf

The edges of that chain link can really do some damage if you fall on it. :-o