• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

sizing the screen

Greg

Staff member
Bob R said:
I can't get the page to fit to my screen. I'm not sure if its me or the site. Tried it on 2 different machines.
What screen resolution are you using? The site is optimized for 1024x768, but should be visible at 800x600.

Vortex

I'm using 600 x 800 It only happens on the discussion pages. the home Page the Pm's are fine. Even when I'm typing a message its fine. I tried shrinking the page. It must just be me I'll figure it out thankx for your time. All other sites are fine just the discussion pages.

cantdog

I'm getting the same problem and I have never had it happen before. Honestly, I have not changed any settings and all the other usual suspect web pages are business as usual...

Greg

Staff member
This problem was specific to IE in 800x600 screen resolutions. Please try it now.