• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nassahegan, Burlington, CT - 8/3/08

MR. evil

I don't know if it's bruised or not, but my ass is sore today (from riding you sickos! :eek:). I think it must have been from the fall I took where I ended up on my back.

what exactly were you, Jeff and Greg doing before I got there:-o

MR. evil

Thanks, and knowing you you really did. :spin:

yes she did......

Back on topic. Randi and I were at Nass this afternoon, trip report to follow. I went over the bars on that same log pile that Greg did last night :roll: Last night I cleared it like nothing and today not so much. But riding the platform pedals I was able to jump off mid air and land on my feet. But I did stub my big toes on a rock....

MR. evil

Wow, you wasted no time getting back out there, get the TR up.

It was her idea. I was pretty spent, but once out on the bike I felt much better. I will get the TR up after dinner.

awf170

Last night during one of our breaks Brian, Jeff and I were talking about doing a 4 plus hour epic ride at Nass some Sunday morning. We were thinking sometime in September.

I'm in. After all this TRs I really need to get down to Nass.

So September is looking pretty booked, huh? One Sunday at Batchlor St, another in Lynn Woods, and one in Nass? Sounds good to me, I should be able to do all three.