• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Strong Storm

deadheadskier

Staff member
things alright around here, but there is massive flooding up north in rivercoil's town

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
I don't have TV news so I hadn't heard of the flooding. Our lower fields are right on the Pemi River and they flood all the time and were no worse than usual. Didn't think it was that bad. Though we had an absolute down pour earlier today. Never heard the rain bang that hard on the house before.

deadheadskier

Staff member
...they mentioned some campground in your town where flash floods over turned a car with a family of four in it and at that time a 7 year old girl was missing from the family :(

drjeff

I'd love to see a good tornado..

Here ya go. Pretty cool pic IMHO!

tornado.jpg

Greg

Staff member
Looks like more for tonight:

hfd_None_anim.gif

My lawn is as green as it is in early May and is growing at the same rate.

wa-loaf

I want this weather pattern to continue into the winter. How cool would it be if almost everyday some little afternoon storm came by and dumped a foot of snow on the hills.