• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Brett Favre vs Tom Brady Fun to Watch

catskills

I don't usually watch much football because it interferes with skiing but Brett Favre vs Tom Brady should be fun to watch this season.

H'mm I wonder if this will cut into the number of skier visits here in the east this year?

drjeff

Doubtfull it will have too muuch of an effect on the skier days this season, since their first meeting is 4:15PM Sunday September 14th @ Giants Stadium and their 2nd meeting is 8:15PM Thursday November 13th@ Gillette Stadium.

Doubt that they'll be a playoff metting since even with Favre, the Jets still don't have a chance at making the playoffs! (Note: for full disclosure, I am a Patriots season ticket holder :) )

ERJ-145CA

The Jets have made the playoffs I think three of the last six years or so, it is a possibility. Of course being in the same division as the Pats it would probably be as a wild card.

J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!