Nassahegan, Burlington, CT - 08/09/08 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    I'll definitely support doing a slower paced ride. I don't know if this Sunday is going to work for us though.
    Well, when you know, propose something. That would be fun.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Gee...thanks, Bro.

I probably have like 60 lbs. on her. I can take her. Right? Please say I can. Then again I see how timid Timmy is with her.... Oh God, I'm screwed.
    You might have some weight on her but she hits like a 180 lb guy (if not harder). She could also easily take you down to the ground, choke you out or rip a limb off pretty easy. She is like a Tazmanian Devil or a Wolverine or something equally viscous.........Did I mention that she grew up in the hood and knew how to scrap before I ever trained her.......ya, your in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    You might have some weight on her but she hits like a 180 lb guy (if not harder). She could also easily take you down to the ground, choke you out or rip a limb off pretty easy. She is like a Tazmanian Devil or a Wolverine or something equally viscous.........Did I mention that she grew up in the hood and knew how to scrap before I ever trained her.......ya, your in trouble.
    Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. She'll have to catch me first. Newbie pace, remember?

Dude, I think I would throw a branch on your spokes and let the carnage ensue

Whoever said I was slow, then, Greggie ?
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    I'll definitely support doing a slower paced ride. I don't know if this Sunday is going to work for us though.
    Just say when, I'm down for it.
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Quote Originally Posted by MRGisevil View Post
    Whoever said I was slow, then, Greggie ?
    Tim.

Ha! seriously, nobody. Just bustin', but you have had a number of opportunities to ride with us and haven't. Perhaps we're not good enough. I just thought we all were buds. Don't be looking to me for tips on those newfangled Cabrawlers of yours this season...

Tim.

Ha! seriously, nobody. Just bustin', but you have had a number of opportunities to ride with us and haven't. Perhaps we're not good enough. I just thought we all were buds. Don't be looking to me for tips on those newfangled Cabrawlers of yours this season...
    Oh, hush it! You know I love you guys. I just haven't been able to get out when you go is all. We will ride together and I promise I wont beat you up too badly hugs!!!

Thread Information