• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

i love this weather

deadheadskier

Staff member
Interesting, I think this summer's weather has been the worst I've ever seen. It's either 90 degrees and humid or down pouring rain all day long.

it is a wonderfull 70 at my house. its cool at night and i sleep like a baby. its a little to early for the temps but i will take it.

Last night..today was great..in the 50s this morning and I really enjoy cool rain in the summer..then in the 60s and sunny after the rain ended.,,what a bonus..

deadheadskier

Staff member
raining again here today. Don't get me wrong, I HATE heat and humidity, but this has been the wettest summer on record up here. If I wanted weather like this all the time, I'd move to the Pacific Northwest

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I do agree that temps in the 70s during the day and low 60s to 50s at night are the makings for beautiful weather. I do love that transition to fall that we're headed for. But the rain...I could do without that.

That said, it's lovely right now. Little bit of a breeze, not too hot, not too humid. Though it looks like rain will be moving in soon. :(

Puck it

I am concerned that the faucet might turn off in November. Anybody else thinking about this? The good news is that the snowmaking ponds will be full unlike last year at the start.

drjeff

I'm guessing since it's been about 30 minutes since it last rained at my office AND the sun was briefly out about 5 minutes ago, I'd guess that it's about time for another t-storm to hit! :rolleyes:

I just uncrated and checked in a bunch of granite bases and it was the first time in months that I didn't get sweaty..73 degrees and partly sunny here..perfect spring skiing weather..